Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Weekend

My final project paper progress has been going well. I am 80% done with it. Just need to add a bit more content and a conclusion then I'm finished. I also have been setting up my paper in the format specified, APA.  Here is a helpful link on how to cite in APA correctly... APA Formatting and Style Guide. Aside from the paper I have been thinking up ideas on what to do for the final presentation. I am thinking of possibly creating a video for the presentation... not sure yet though. 

Also, this weekend I went to the 2nd Annual Graduate Symposium. I was able to view various master thesis projects from people in the EMM program which gave me insight on what to do for mine since I will be taking the master thesis course soon. Lastly, I did some routine maintance to my car this weekend, an oil change. Overall, I had a pretty productive weekend.

For those of you who don't do your own oil changes and would like to learn how I found a neat video online that demonstrates the process. You save lots of money doing it yourself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment