Thursday, May 7, 2009

My 1st post

Well, today was a good day. I made 2,000 dollars in the stock market... Unfortunately, I sold my BAC stock too soon. I could have made another grand but I played it safe and sold off my shares before the stress test results. Now the bank stocks are rallying in after market trading. I will definitely buy at the next pull back/dip opportunity. Hopefully it goes back down soon so I can buy in once again. Anyways, for those of you interested in making some decent money on the side but are not willing to risk your hard earned monies quite yet go to investopedia and sign up for a stock practice account. You will be able to play with fake money to get a feel for trading stock via day trading, swing trading, shorting stocks (betting against) to name a few trading strategies. Also, on this site you can read up on stock market terminology and learn the basics to get started. Once you feel confortable enough start your own trading account with etrade, tdameritrade, scottrade to name a few stock brokerages to choose from, fund your account and begin trading.

In regards to my GED 578 project I have decided on a topic finally. I will be going over it with Dr. Roby in approximately 10 minutes from now. I'll keep you guys posted on my project progress as I go on with it. For now I'm going to get ready for the video conference. TTYL everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment