Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Catch Up

It is memorial day and I am currently doing some much needed catch up work. Progress with my final paper for GED 578 had been going well. I'm about to get mine peer reviewed for corrections/revisions. In doing my paper though I have learned a great deal on the topic of technology as a alternative learning space/technique and its uses towards teaching students with autism. There is a variety of resources available for teachers to use for autistic learners from interactive game DVDs to interactive computer programs rich in media elements with picture, movies, voice given feedback, and audible directive instruction. The topic is quite interesting to me and I am looking forward to sharing my findings with you all in the upcoming weeks.

Here are some relevant videos on my topic for you guys to watch...



No comments:

Post a Comment