Thursday, June 4, 2009

Project wrap up

I am nearing completion of my final project. Today I went to my girlfriends class. She teaches children with Autism and we were going to take a video of the class for my project. Unfortunately one of the parent shot me down. The agreement between me and her manager was that I get signatures on my permission forms for all of the students in the class. If even one declines I cannot proceed to film. Turns out a parent wasn't comfortable with the idea of me filming his kid though it was to be used for educational purposes and only for this class. He kept insisting that it may get on the internet and someone may recognize his kid. I tried to convice him otherwise but to no avail. So basically I will have to try my girlfriends other two classes she teaches, one tomorrow and one on Saturday. Hopefully I am able to get footage from at least one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment